backup and restore epic fail :(

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 700 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• hi all ok so i have came across a issue where if a backup is larger than say 1.4 gig it just wont restore ,
    just returns a error of not enough space :( i have 2 weteks and a openelec versions and it just wont restore my initial build from wetek version :(

now i have tryd to back via a app called USB-SDCARD WIZARD and i can get it to backup ok but when i restore this failes to hangs at 100% grrrrr . Does anyone know of a work around or another usb backup tool that can do the job i require so i dont have to manually redo the other wetek n openelec versions i own ?

I am running 6.0.1 on all 3 boxes i have done hard-resets to each box and formatted all user space ect ect just hitting a brick wall here , so if anyone has a idea let me know please .
    really CBA removing stuff to get it under a certain size to be able to use backup restore thats just nutz :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Honcho check the official forum
    Codesnake answered you.

cheerz , check it out in replyd , ill update everyone when i get to bottom of it ,

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• they have found the issue and they are now waiting on tech support to sort a fix in send to github

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!