PluginSkinMover Running from flash better then usb?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 812 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• The flash memory must read much faster then usb, or..? I've tested my Usb sticks and they read between 16-25 mb/s and writes 4-6 mb/s. Is this of any importance? I'm thinking of moving Kodi and TSmedia plugins or is the flash to prefer with these plugins?
    On VuDuo2 (much memory) you don't really need this plugin or?:confuse:

Any thoughts...?

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Official Post

I was always told (in the early days) not to use the internal flash but to use only usb flash media or hard drive, it wasn't until recently i swapped from usb to internal flash, however this was purely for picons

Since moving the picons there the speed is noticeable and it all seems to work a lot slicker

I am not sure if i would use flash for Kodi etc.. but hopefully someone will provide you a better answer later

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Running from flash better then usb?” to “PluginSkinMover Running from flash better then usb?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!