got my new box.....network problems

• Hello
    just took delivery of my shiny new 4K, setup went ok and is working fine, but got a problem with network i had this problem with BH 2.1.6 and 2.1.7 on my DB800SE clone and on my solo v2 in as much that whenever i need to reboot the nameserver setting is returned to all zero's and i can't connect to anything, and i have to reconfigure it everytime, there has now been and onscreen message about installing the lan adapter or something.

hold on whilst i've been typing this i've been scanning menus on the box just come across the adapter plugin it would appear that i d/ld it and other s/w but never installled it now when i've clicked on it it's installed 56 updates....................................fingers crossed looks like it's solved my problem.

just thought i'd finish the post just in case any body else has problems....................i just wonder though with all the prolems i've had with this and with other boxes that no one else seemed to experience them..............................still i am canthackit after all lol.

best regards: did hackit

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!