nameserver disconnecting

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 410 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi
    got my shiny new 4K box setup went quite smoothly until i got to the network setup, i did post a short while ago but don't know where that went, anyways i've had this problem with other boxes and different versions of BH and never did get it solved............what is happening is i setup the network put all the wlan details in and it works fine until i reboot and whenever i do it resets the nameserver to zeros and i have to reconfigure it every time and it's driving me nuts...............anybody know the answer?

regards: canthackit

• Hello boss

always or tend to always use manual ie static ip and the nameserver always the same as the router 192.168.0.1, never had any problems with any other image on any other box, i only get this problem with BH nowadays, i think the problem started some time ago with versions 2.1.2 2.1.3, and it happened more on the DB clone so just thought it was a problem with box not liking the image so never bothered posting about it.

regards: canthackit

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!