SOLO 4k Problem With Set Up

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Hi I have just bought the Solo 4K machine now have just released that it doesn't take the soft cam of cccam so oscam has to be used I have done the set up no probs just this bit seems to let me down Im probably not doing this right so hope someone will help me out
    I am using a openatv image for the first time I have also used blackhole before
    1st:I have a config file of cccam
    2nd:I have convert it using the cccam to oscam converter
    3rd:I have copy and paste it on the the oscam server file (etc/tuxbox/config/oscamserver)
    4th:I have switched the soft cam to oscam but with no luck
    Am I doing this right or not the the soft cam came with the image or do I have to download a new softcam
    Or do I switch to a new image

• download a new oscam to suit the image your using

- - - Updated - - -

i switched over to the vti 9.0.1 image by robijay and the oscam is working great with that image if thats any help to you

• Update: I changed my image to Vti and worked no problem I think the open Atv image has a problem with the softcam cause I could not get it to go st all
    Many thanks DIodio and master g for all there help
    One of the best forums out there keep up the good work

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!