Lost cam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 698 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys made a bit off a boob tried to put a cline in cam conf and now no default cam.How do you do a manual install with darkstar 2?
    Thanks
    Found it with yellow button.Installed it again or so i thought it says it installs it but still nothing showing on the blue button for cam anybody able to help?

• Thank for the reply.Yeah tried it a few times but nothing there.I cant mind where i got the darkstar from to find out which cccam it was set up with.It has a violet skin but it showed you.Off to look about again.
    Found the cam that was on it tried to install it again tells me its installed but still nothing showing with blue button.

• Right i have worked out where i went wrong i have deleted the contents of smartcam config.Anybody know how i can get the files back without reflashing? Is it possible to put them back on if i can find somebody that has the same image and would send me a copy of it?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!