VIX 2.3 CCCcam crash on startup? Only on Solo? Any Ideas?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 664 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• Ok i flashed 2 different Vu Solo with 2.3 VIX , added HD Glass , flashed channel list, Added CCCam 2.1.3 , on startup of CCCam the box crashes and restarts? , cant find any details on it and its happening on 2 boxes? , i have the same setup on my Duo and its flawless? , anyone heared of this

• Try removing HD Glass its not 100% compatible with Vix you will probably had to do a fresh re-flash as HD Glass adds a lot of things that cant be removed by just removing the skin

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• i use it now and again my self it fine for a few revisions and then it breaks Vix again lol

also remember that Vix has also moved from linux kernel 2.6 to linux kernel 3.1.1 and a lot of older skins/plugins need recoding to work on the newer kernel

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!