what cccam version to use

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 998 times. The last Post () by codar.

• as above i am having issues with my cam im using 221 but Ive tried 230 and still issues is there away to change my cline to an n and how do i do it? also i have a green flashing light where the red is when i record on the bottom bar i am using open vix 32build 37 thanks Jason

is there away to change my cline to an n

Not really, it's set by the peer who gave you the line.
    You could try oscam or mgcamd (mgcamd may not work though as it depends also on how the server is setup)

i have a green flashing light where the red is when i record on the bottom bar

That's to inform you that there's an update available for your image.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• ok that seem right can you tell what the lastest openvix image is im using version 3.2 build 37 it does say on boot that it will need to be upgradeed next time as this is the last branch of 3.2 via usb or image manager thanks jason

or could you point me in the right direction of a new image

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!