Cannot change channel order in channel playlist

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 731 times. The last Post () by oddarildholden.

• Something strange happened on my Solo2 box (using Black Hole 2.1.7) : When I found a new channel and added it to my Favourites playlist, I wanted to change the order and move it from the last place in the list to a place in the middle. I marked the channel and then pressed the menu button as usual , but the option called "activate move mode" was not there any longer, just the other options like "remove this channel" etc. How could this suddenly disappear ? I have restarted many times but this option does not reappear. I can rearrange the order in my channel list by using a settings editor, but would very much like to be able to change the channel order on my list like I have always done. I would be grateful for ideas/information on how to get this option back without having to reflash the image.

• Thank you for the information - I probably have to reflash the image after all. But I still wonder why this happens "out of the blue". As stated above I can rearrange the order by using the Dream Editor - I have in fact done that already. But I find it a bit more inconvenient, and I am a bit curious why this can happen. Interesting though to see that others have had the same problem.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!