Fire stick help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 884 times. The last Post () by bodiddly.

• Hi right I've just been given this fire stick tonight to put kodi on for someone and basically it's not working not I'm no noob at this and have set up loads and have also heard Amazon are implementing a block on this was so if anyone can back this up would be great too

Anyway the problem started finding es explorer instead of on most popular or wherever it normally is it wasn't it was hidden away in some category it shouldn't have been in

Next when adding the download link for kodi it kept redirecting me to a different site and done this for any link I tried to add eventually I got round this but then for some reason I couldn't download any apk file from any site it was like it was blocked as I could download windows/Mac versions etc just not the android version and this was for any app not just kodi

So anyway was just wondering if anyone had come accoss this too oh and I actually set another one up 2 days ago so this if correct is a very recent update

Thanks people

• what catogory was the es file hidden away in ? i set kodi on a firestick a few weeks ago without any issues, interesting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!