dvd player addon for Vu+

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,540 times. The last Post () by thijss.

• Hello , I 'm trying to download the addons dvdplayer , but does not appear in the menu complements vu + , someone can tell me if you have renamed or have removed, and if there is any similar application to play dvds , thanks and greetings

Edited once, last by dios_joc ().

• Official Post

Press blue button x2 > black hole speedup > activate dvd player > restart enigma2..

DVD player is not needed as it`s already integrated into the media player. DVD's can be played the same way as any file: open the list of recordings, navigate to the file/folder and click 'OK'. The DVD can be an actual DVD, a copied TS-video folder, or an ISO-file.

• Press blue button x2 > black hole speedup > activate dvd player > restart enigma2..

DVD player is not needed as it`s already integrated into the media player. DVD's can be played the same way as any file: open the list of recordings, navigate to the file/folder and click 'OK'. The DVD can be an actual DVD, a copied TS-video folder, or an ISO-file.

you can also connect a dvd player with usb and then you do need the dvdplayer activated.
    I have a nice small extranal dvd player connected and working perfect through the DVD palyer addon for the old dvd's i still have.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!