flashing dish sign on vix 2.3

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 774 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• hi all

i have got a problem when i pick bbc world on thor my dish moves but im getting no picture just the vix screen and a flash satellite in top left corner of screen. i dont know what it is. im useing super intel motor. please some one help lossing my mind with it.

woz

• hi

i started from scratch and back tracked everything and sorted it out. i started with puting motor back to 0 and got my compass out and made sure i was at true south. then i flashed my vu+ duo with master G back up image then whent to satfinder on box and picked 0.8w thor and inputed strong transponder ( BBC world news ) and got my lad to watch signals why i was moving motor West till got signal then tweaked dish and lnb till got best i could. then i picked couple sats on satfinder and all good. thanks for your help.

woz:scarf:

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!