blade 7000s wifi

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 814 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Can a blade 7000s be connected by wifi adapter please???

the 7000s does not have the same options as the 5000s in network menu to add wifi ssid
    so you would need to either use a laptop and bridge the wifi connection to the Ethernet and gain it that way
    or homeplugs. Blade actually recommend a Vonets VAP 11g WiFi bridge for this purpose!
    but tbh id just use a old laptop cause im cheap like that :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• the 7000s does not have the same options as the 5000s in network menu to add wifi ssid
    so you would need to either use a laptop and bridge the wifi connection to the Ethernet and gain it that way
    or homeplugs. Blade actually recommend a Vonets VAP 11g WiFi bridge for this purpose!
    but tbh id just use a old laptop cause im cheap like that :)

Hi i am having problems with oscam Ubuntu..

• Hi i am having problems with oscam Ubuntu..

WELL HEAD ON OVER TO ........ http://linuxsat-support.com/fo…rd-Sharing-Server-Support

and post yer problems in there :) mind give iussue in title and as much info on your issue within ubuntu n oscam as you make your thread about it :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!