V13 German Mgcamd issue on latest linux kernal images

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,774 times. The last Post () by master G.

• The problem I am having is with the server receiver as it erratically (sometimes very often) keeps going black on the v13 channels which can be fixed with only a oscam restart. The funny part is that the client receivers keep clearing the channels even though the host is not clearing. The problem occurs mostly if I go to a FTA for a while and then back to a V13 channel or if I switch from one V13 channel to another very quickly. It does not happen if I stay on a V13 channel. My setup is as follows:
    Host=VU+ using Oscam_6034-MgCamd 1.38 connects using Newcamd MgCamd (using dvbapi makes the problem worse as the channel goes black as soon as I switch from one V13 to another.)
    Clients= CCCam v2.13 works flawlessly as long as the host runs Oscam. Will also clear even the though the host is not clearing but Oscam is running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks in advance.

• First, many thanks for the quick response. Oscam webif log shows no errors it actually shows the status being OK which I believe that the channel should clear. Also important to note that the BH OSD shows the NDS icon in green color (which I believe is also an indication the channel should be clearing). All other 4 client recievers are clearing with no problems.

• Official Post

Are you using the latest image for Vu+ ?

If so you may need to edit Mg_cfg (usr/keys) and change boxtype to 06 dreambox/mips, some people have been having this problem with the new linux kernal images.

Restart everything and check if the problem is still there.

• @ master g: Many Thks. Everything is working fine now (24hrs with no interuptions or black outs) with that small adjustment you suggested.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!