N Box with E2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,245 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi All,
    I have an Nbox 5800 with the following version of E2 installed

2013-03-31 Master
    2014-06-25

I have gathered that this box has a limited flash capacity, and upgrading to something newer may not be an option, others may correct me.

I have searched the forum for answers to my problems but no luck.
    I cant seem to load any new plug ins , the "search for new plugins" option wont work (box is on internet), and manual installation by FTP or USB Stick wont work.
    Does anyone have any ideas whats wrong here, and where I can find the correct plug ins for this box.
    I am needless to say having difficulty getting wifi working with it, possibly due to an Ebay seller sending me the wrong one (MUST be RT5370). I have ordered a new USB wifi I know is the right one.
    So a Wi Fi plugin that works would be the most important one.
    I need wifi as I need to use it with a 3G wireless point.

Cheers

Bob

• try a plugin that has all @ end of it it could be that the plugin your tryin to install could be mips or another architecture
    for example VU plugins wont work on dreambox yeah , but there is some plugins you could try linuxsat plugin has a all version and so does rats channel and rats picon updater E2 Plugins
    it may help but i know these install on wetek E2

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!