Sony kdl-40v4000 help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 400 times. The last Post () by pmach10.

• Hi all after some help here if possible anyway have the Sony KDL-40V4000 tv on back room wall and in need of the part number for the AC power supply the bit the plug goe's into,what must have happened was had the dreaded black screen on the Sony 50' smart tv in the front room and was using the Sony 40' until we got Sony tv engineer's out to fix it,anyway they came with a straight swop tv and away they went,i then put the other tv back on wall and forgot about it until some month's later when we could not find supply,got onto Sony who denied it and we are still awaiting even the part number from them.I have been tring for day's to get this so I thought I would try here.The thing is there is load's and do not no if a similar one would fit.Any help would be much appreciated.Cheers. Pmach10 :hi-five:

• I belive you are looking for Power supply PCB board !?. If yes,Here we go 1 876 467 12.
    But this may be fit too 1-876-467-21. I have no idea what the difrent between thoose too part.
    Good luck,
    Cheers

Edited 2 times, last by AppA: additional information ().

• Hi codar the 50' we have is Sony model KDL-50W829B it is the Sony 40'KDL-40V4000 the item which is similar to your picture part number we are after,it seem's there is load's of variation's and wonder if a similar one from different 40' model would be OK. I'm also confused about the different name's these supplie's have as often confused with the P.C.Bs in the TV so thank's to AppA for your info.Cheer's so far for help i'll get there eventually.I have not tried the 50' in the 40' just in case. any help would be much appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!