Where do i add reader to oscam wetek play

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 969 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong place bud...I'm trying to set up a Weten open elec I have managed to get a clean OpenATV to nand and installed auto bouquet and cross epg...Now the final hurdle which is the oscam... I have some threads showing how to convert mgcamd to oscam which is as follows

[reader]
    label = server1
    protocol = newcamd
    device = xxxxxx.xx,50000
    user = XXXXXXXXXX
    password = XXXXXXXXXX
    key = 0502040888994455091011121314
    group = 1

Now where do I paste this, into to which file? bare in mind I'm not setting up any servers clients what not just solo guy and his own box aka me

Will this be pasted into etc/tuxedo/config and then oscam.server file?

and then enable oscam from softcam menu?

Also what's the difference between

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_10660_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk

&

enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu_10660_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk

I installed the 1st one which is enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_10660_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk and under tuxbox folder I don't have any other folder apart from SCCE

Kind regards

• One oscam ipk is without emu other one is with emu mate ...
    u must always put your c n converted lines to oscam.server file and on atv image its on etc/tuxbox/config folder it depends on the oscam ipk some times etc/tuxbox/config_emu after install oscam ipk check with ftp that folder

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!