Will the softcam-feed-wetek file add in a softcam manager for the Wetek play using Openatv

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,755 times. The last Post () by DoLoop.

• Will the softcam-feed-wetek file add in a softcam manager for the Wetek using Openatv? If not what does this file do? I am a complete noob at all of this so sorry if this is not the right place to ask this.

Once installed what does the feed do? I managed to get TSpanel installed and Oscam too for that matter but apart from the screen blinking once it started it doesn't seem to do anything. Help, instructions would be appreciated?

• Cheers master G. I think I did that the other night and the Softcams option in the plugins menu wasn't there. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem. From what I remember it had 2 progress bars and after it completed it said something like ipk installed (O extension installed with 0 problems). I am wondering if I have done something wrong. Although I do remember reading something about Openatv not supporting softcams anymore.

• Cheers master G. I think I did that the other night and the Softcams option in the plugins menu wasn't there. Did I do something wrong or is this a common problem. From what I remember it had 2 progress bars and after it completed it said something like ipk installed (O extension installed with 0 problems). I am wondering if I have done something wrong. Although I do remember reading something about Openatv not supporting softcams anymore.

download the softcam you want rather than the allsoftcam ipk as it wont show up , but you grab every other file in install em they show up in the following location

menu , info pannel , softcam panel

from here you can select such things your trying to do from the download plugin area it wont show up :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• download the softcam you want rather than the allsoftcam ipk as it wont show up , but you grab every other file in install em they show up in the following location

menu , info pannel , softcam panel

from here you can select such things your trying to do from the download plugin area it wont show up :)

For what I understand (yes, little) I should be able to get CCcam working on my Wetek Play/OpenElec with the latst OpenATV image installed, right? I've tried several IPKs installed both locally (uploaded to tmp) and on USB stick - but I never see Menu->Info Panel->Softcam panel.

I'm sure I'm doing things wrong.
    Please help ;)

• ... just replace with old one and check the old oscam name it must be same for scripts.Dont forget to make chmod 755

mach1 Thanks! (I guess). I've tried to find a way to install theese using the search in the forum - but I can't wrap my head around what to do when I'm on OpenATV on a Wetek OpenELEC ... any ideas?

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Will the softcam-feed-wetek file add in a softcam manager for the Wetek using Openatv” to “Will the softcam-feed-wetek file add in a softcam manager for the Wetek play using Openatv”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!