Mut@nt HD2400 HDMI In and remote access questions

• Hi guys, I hope someone will be able to help me.

I'm thinking of getting the Mut@nt HD2400 for UK terrestrial TV, but I have a couple of questions I hope someone might be able to answer.

Firstly, which Enigma2 image is best for HDMI recording? Also, if you choose to record at 1080p, what is the highest bitrate you can encode to?

Secondly, I may move to Canada for a year, (keeping my box working in the UK) and I wonder whether the images support Remote FTP access to download recorded shows to my PC, remote recording and control of the box, and finally setting up IP TV so I can access the IP stream with Kodi or an IPTV box from Canada.

Sorry for all the questions. I hope someone will be good enough to put my mind at rest. Frankly, I'd probably go for the Vu+ Duo2 if it had HDMI in, but unfortunately it doesn't.

Thanks guys

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!