How To : Black Hole Vu+ Tuner Server

• Official Post

This is a guide on how to setup Vu+ Tuner Server sharing between two receivers, i`m using an ultimo and duo.

First we need to setup Ultimo as Tuner Server.

Blue Button X2 > Tuner Server.

Red Button/Build Server.

Now setup mountpoint on HDD so client can access the server.

Blue Button X2 > Network Browse & Mountpoints.

Red Button/Select Lan or Wlan depending on which adapter connection you use.

Yellow Button/Scan.

Press OK on the new device then /media/hdd, you will be prompted to add username and password, i chose no for this step.

Enable the mount then Press OK to activate the settings and save the network mount.

Now lets setup DUO as Client.

Blue Button X2 > Network Browse & Mountpoints.

Red Button/Select Lan or Wlan depending on which adapter connection you use.

Yellow Button/Scan.

If scan doesnt show any other devices on your network you can manual scan.

Blue Button/Expert > Manually enter ip address of Tuner Server > Green Button/Scan NFS share.

Press OK on the new device then /media/hdd, you will be prompted to add username and password, i chose no for this step.

Enable the mount the Press OK to activate the settings and save the network mount.

You will now be able to access the Tuner Server with Media player.

Menu > Media player > Select ultimo or ip address of device > Tuner.

You will now have access to the bouquets on Tuner Server.

Press OK to add a channel to the playlist > Press Menu to switch to playlist.

You should now be able to watch any channel by pressing OK/Green Button.

• master G

Added the Label Article
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “How To : BlackHole Vu+ Tuner Server” to “How To : Black Hole Vu+ Tuner Server”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!