Two vu+ usb turbo dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid tuners possible on Vu+ Solo 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 759 times. The last Post () by tapsam.

• Is it possible to get 2 usb Turbo tuners to work on receiver? I have Vu+ Solo2 with Blackhole 2.1.7 image on it and works fine with one Turbo tuner (terrestial) but when trying to add another tuner receiver doesn't work (hangs).

• Does it detect it your tuner configuration or are you getting that far?
    You could try putting both of them through a powered usb hub, if you have one handy.
    It may give you better results (then again, it may not).

• I don't get as far where I could see tuner configuration when two tuners are connected. Don't have usb hub available atm but triying to get one for testing purposes.

• master G

Added the Label USB Tuner Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Two turbo tuners possible?” to “Two vu+ usb turbo dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid tuners possible on Vu+ Solo 2”.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!