How to recieve N lines through a proxy and share F lines without proxy

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 925 times. The last Post () by wabbit.

• Hi,

I have a server which I can get N-Lines from.

As far as I've understood, when you have an N-line, you can create F-lines that you can share with your friends (if the N-line has reshare rights).

I would like to get the N-Line through a proxy server, and share the F-lines normally, without a proxy. Is that possible only with a CCCAM server? I was thinking about using proxychains for the proxy part, but I think it routes ALL traffic through the proxy, which is not what I want.

The idea is illustrated in "Solution1" in the image below.

38bbd766640.jpg

I dont think Solution1 is possible with just a single CCCAM server. AFAIK N: lines are issued by OScam, NewCS or any other emulator that follows the NewCamd protocol. Solution2 shows another idea on how I could approach this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• Official Post

In solution 1 you create an F line in the CCcam.cfg then give out C lines. Its not possible to create an N line using CCcam.

In solution 2 you create an account in oscam.user, you can give out C or N line.. You will need the [cccam] & [newcamd] parameters in oscam.conf properly configured.

• The image might be a little confusing.

In Solution1 the CCCAMSERVER is supposed to consume a N-line from SERVER1 - MAIN, which uses OSCAM. I can create F-lines when I consume a N-line, right?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!