Amiko Alien 2 Spark Newcamd not working

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,789 times. The last Post () by Pwalsh2014.

• Hi together

I am reading since hours in different forums but I can't find the reason why I can't connect to a server.
    Maybe one of you can give me a hint.

I use a Amiko Alien 2 and I want to connect via Newcamd protocol. I entered the CWS path at newcamd.list but it doesn't work.

At mg_cfg following is set:

I tried several settings but I could find the problem. Maybe onr of you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

one more question. Which plugins are required for spark to be able to use it.

I have installed and starte just OScam_CCcam_Newcamd.sh4 plugin.

• I use the newest spark image.
    I don't use enigma.

I also installed a new plugin named plugin_Oscam4Spark and I can successfully connect to the server but I still can't see the picture :( Any idea?

• Hi guys

Thanks a lot for your support. I got running it with oscam4spark. Now it's working fine :)

But now I have another problem. I downloaded the "newest" channellist from spark. But this channel list is from 2013. Because of it this old channel list I can see any Sky Germany channels because the frequencies were changed at Nov 2015. Do you have an idea where I can find the newest channel list with new sky frequencies?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: your link I couldn't open. Error 404

- - - Updated - - -

I found a channel list for astra 2a. But I need the newest one for Astra 19e.

- - - Updated - - -

I found it. Thanks.

• good stuff the oscam4spark is slow and might be worth installing one of the new oscam files

then reboot with power at the back and it should work better

only run 1 oscam plugin at a time

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!