Sky channels have disappeared?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,097 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, sorry if this subject has been covered. For a couple of years I have successfully watched most of the Sky Sports channels and related channels like Box Nation, Attheraces and others. This was on 28.2E

A few months ago I stopped getting a signal for the above channels so I messed around with the dish in case a storm had shifted it. Not much I thought but bizarrely since then I have been unable to pick up any of the above channels? I can still get a strong signal for the BT Sports channels, Racing UK, BBC, ITV etc etc and I can get a clear picture.

Even stranger when I do get a signal on the listed freqs for Sky the receiver doesn't pick them up (even as a scrambled channel)

As an example 11914 27500H on 28.2E lists a load of Sky digital channels but I can't even get a signal for that?

At first I thought maybe I am just not getting any sky digital channels but I am picking up all the others like 10964 22000v which covers 5 USA, Spike etc.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here hence its taken me so long to come on here and ask as I've been trying to resolve it myself.

I've given up now, can somebody please help?

• Thanks for that mate. I don't want to waste your time. I have absolutely no idea how to add/insert/download files into the receiver.

Somebody talked me through how to set up on the DR HD15 box via xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and as I say it all worked for a couple of years.

Not even sure if I'm connected to the internet???

Not fair to ask somebody to spend a load of time when I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thought there might be a simple explanation or I'd deleted something by mistake. Cheers anyway

• Have sent a reply but waiting for mods to approve it

- - - Updated - - -

Basically I have no idea how to update lists etc onto the receiver and don't want you to waste time on someone who has no idea what he's doing. Thanks for the suggestion though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!