Where are Satellite stored positons saved on enigma2 images ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,242 times. The last Post () by kendo75.

• Hi fellas,I've currently got a Tm Twin OE which im considering changing,The flashing of images etc is no problem,But i have a motorized dish and it was an absolute pain to get the dish in the right positons for other sats apart from 28.2 ,The new box i will get will still be running vix,I want to know if the files that stores where the dish is positioned etc can be accessed and copied across to a new box?

• Before you go off and spend money, may I suggest that you check the alignment of your dish and make sure that it tracks the arc properly. I have a TM2T, with a motorised dish and can get the majority of satellites from 53 East to 90 West, despite living in a bungalow. Yes it is a pain adjusting the position of the dish and maximising the signal, but you should be able to work out how far to move your dish to capture the next satellite . My positioner makes 3 clicks for every degree. Please remember that the Technomate stbs have quite sensitive tuners.
    To answer your question you could transfer your files from tour box to your computer and then send them to your new box. b

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, in my earlier post I forgot to merntion that my positioner is non-USALS. If you have a USALS positioner then capturing the satellites should be very easy, which brings me bask to -is your dish aligned properly?

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!