openbox s11 antenna settings

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,553 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• Hi,

I have just got an openbox s11..
    Some channels on all sats are freezing but seem ok on the dm500s

I noticed the antenna setup shows frequency as 5750-5150 should this not be universal (9750-10600)

I have tried all the frequencies but only get signal on 5150 and 5750-5150
    signal intensity 87 and quality 75

I get no signal on any other frequencies...
    This is on 13 east.. I will have a go on 28.2 tommorrow

Is my lnb faulty...

• I have not loaded any channel list but manually scanned (blind scan) all the channels.. I could understand if channel has no signal at all but some channels are gliching so they are there but do not lock on completely.... This also applies to fta channels so c line does not seem to be a problem.. My lnb is very old quad..

What about the frequency setup. Where should it be ?
    Strange thing is when i woke this morning and moved my dish to 28.2 east i have noticed my lnb frequency is set to universal(9750-10600).....
    But i left it on 5750-5150 last night on 13 east..

Does this alter automatically depending on what sat you are pointing at or should it stay on what it is set at...?
    I cannot see a way to save once set. I asume it sets as you exit the antenna setup menu

• Got one of these yesterday to have a play with. All I did was choose astra 28.2, loaded a channel list, loaded cccam, all worked straight away. Interesting little box for the price, HD chans are really good.

• I have just tried at a friends house so different lnb and dish..
    i rescanned but did not delete my orignal list....

More of the channels were clearing but still had a prblem with some but these may be the ones tuned at my house with my setup
    I should have deleted all channels and done a complete rescan..

but for now i will delete and try a list form the forum

• ok deleted list and set box to factory default settings.. strangely this does not delete any config files. both c line and n line still there..
    Added the same fav list from this forum as lfc4ever but some channels still low or no signal.. *** arts 1 freezing/not working but *** arts 2 is fine

I have ordered a quad inverto ultra so hopefully this fixes the problem . If not it must be the box

• An update..

The lnb arrived today and now all channels work fine.
    The s11 box shows figures around 73-74 % ie 3 red lights plus 3 yellow lights but picture is not breaking.
    Does anyone get into the 3 greens on this box..
    I hope it stays like this when it starts raining.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!