mgcamd help on nbox5800sx

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,122 times. The last Post () by Goldescobar.

• Hi guys,

Aplogies if this is a little off topic

I have a nbox5800sx with enigma 2 which has both oscam and mgcamd135 i was provided with a new mg_cfg and newcamd.list which i ftp to the box. I restarted the mgcamd but no luck. Next to the mgcamd screen under ecm it shows that the newcamdlist is connected to the server and there are two lines which look like this
    Cw0
    Cw1
    Each of these lines have values that update every couple of seconds(i dont know whether this is a good sign to show the list is connected)
    Signature is ok etc etc

I would be greatful if someone could assist as i have been at this for a whole week struggling what the problem is.

• Hi master g,

the files were ftp to var keys folder i don't have a keys flder in usr. As i'm a novice could you kindly confirm which bits of the newcamd and mg-cfg need to be censored. the newcamd list both lines start with cws.

cheers

• - - - Updated - - -

Is the above mg_cfg ok?

• Hi master g,

I have changed the box type as you suggested and rebooted the box however still no luck?? Wpuld it be worth changing the type to (00)?
    Cheers

• Official Post

Try the different box types, also try enabling the log, it might give you an idea what is happening.
    Change 192.168.1.92 to the ip of the nbox. Restart mgcamd then look at the mgcamd.log in /tmp.. Or in telnet/console with this command (check in /usr/bin to see how mgcamd is spelt, if its different change the command:

Code
    /usr/bin/mgcamd

Code
    # Log option, summ of:
    #    00 off
    #    01 network udp log
    #    02 log to console
    #    04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
    #    + IP udp-port log-file-name
    L: { 07 } 192.168.1.92 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log
  • Thanks master g ill give it a try and report back

- - - Updated - - -

On a quick note i do remember seeing this under the ecm info next to mgcamd ecm on
    cald 0x0963,
    Pid 0x0501
    Prov: 000000
    Cw0
    Cw1: both this line and above change
    Signature ok
    Source:net(newcamd.(name of server)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi master ,

Ive tried the different boxes but still no luck, as you suggested i had a look in the /tmp folder however there is only the only a magshare.info that reads:
    Newcamd route 0963:(details of server) EMM OfF online

• By way of update i fixed the problem, it was just the box type and i had missed in the mg_cfg i tried box type 1 and it worked. I think quite alot of the box types will be set to 11 if anyone has this problem try either box types 1 or 2

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!