Stuck with my solo 4k

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 772 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• Hi I took delivery of the solo 4K and started setting it up and got as far as picking video input/video mode then language and before I could get a chance to choose my tv screen has gone black and saying no signal and the
    box won't respond to the remote. When I power off and on again it gets as far as the screen saver and then goes blank again, how do I get to proceed further. I know this is not the normal way it works.

• If you have changed it to full 4k and your tv doesn`t support it you will get a black screen.. Which resolution did you change it too ? Use the minitv to navigate through the menu and change the resolution to something lower..

Master g it changed that quick I was for setting it at 720 and 4K was maybe the 4th one down but I don't know what happened. I will try the mini screen although it's in a different language but here goes. I will report back.

- - - Updated - - -

I finished up reflashing the box again and everything went ok from there, thanks for your replys Master G and codeman.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!