Mgcamd for openvix 4.03 on Vu Solo4K

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,330 times. The last Post () by bak07.

• Hi Everybody
    I know some people have figured out Mgcamd 1.35 for Vu Solo4K for Vix 3.2 But that is not working any more on Vix 4.03
    Can anybody please help to get Mgcamd work on vix 4.03 on Vu solo4K.

• He asked for Mgcamd not for Oscam

He will knew that Oscam possible but that does not help him if he wants Mgcamd

please Answer his Question

This Answer ist as if Someone asked for a Bus to come to a Place and the Anwer was "take a taxi"

The Captain from Open ATV told mi that for the new OE Alliance Images it needed Mgcamd 1.38 as 1.35a dont works anymore as the libs are others as the New Ones needed.

• Official Post

Provide the binary for 1.38 and the libs required, then maybe someone can make new ipk files..

• I dont have the Profession to do this
    I am thankful that Your IPK 1.35 workes in old ATV 5.1 and hoping that Someone can mahge it for New Images too.

PS
    Greatings from Berlin to Northern Ireland and Congratilations for being qualified for Soccer EM

• If buses stopped being made and taxis the only other form of transport I'd take a taxi!

Can't see why you would want to use Mgcamd when oscam can seemingly take any line?

• Mgcamd runs better with my Line and always started after Deepstandby.
    Oscam sometimes dont start afer cold boot of Box .Thats worse fore timer Recording
    And much more possibilitys for a Mistake with Oscam as with Mgcamd.

• Mgcamd runs better with my Line and always started after Deepstandby.
    Oscam sometimes dont start afer cold boot of Box .Thats worse fore timer Recording
    And much more possibilitys for a Mistake with Oscam as with Mgcamd.

i've found the opposite mgcamd freezes up a lot for me requiring a channel flick or softcam restart where as oscam automatically restarts after a second if freezing occurs which doesn't happen anywhere near as often as it did in mgcamd, i'm also running a solo 4k and openvix 4.03 now and a noob to the game but in my limited time so far this has been my experience.

• I am using Oscam on vu solo4k with open vix4.03. but it freezes a lot. on the other hand mgcamd was very smooth on my vu solo2 i have never seen any freeze. may be there is something wrong with my oscam config file.

• Using BH,VTI,OpenATV always Mgcamd runs better and after deepstandby.Oscam mostly bad after Deepstandby and must startet manually to work.And Zapping is faster at scambeld Channels.
    At te Moment I use ATV 5.1 or BH 4.0 both works fine with Mgcamd 1.35a but OpenATV have stopped Updates for 5.1.
    They Support only Open ATV 5.3 and for this Version there is no working Mgcamd .Same as with New Vixx

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!