thoughts ?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 833 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• so whilst i been tighed up in other things i been reading about few things that
    could be ok for Mars if doable , thats MuMuDvb backend on android , now i know there
    id not a front end in XBMC for MuMuDvb but it works well with SimpleIPTV PVR via
    M3u so basically same as VU+ and VU+ PVR , has anyone compiled this for Mars
    or looked into how to compile it and if its viable as a backend ?

as i think ive read right if your DVB is onboard and able to talk to droid then the backend should pick it up
    and dvb tools are avail for scanning ect ect,

Code
    https://github.com/braice/MuMuDVB

i know its not the greatest solution but would allow to get LiveTv via Kodi interface
    via SimpleIPTV and the M3U channel list thats is generated, ive looked about for a tutorial
    on how to compile for android MuMuDvb but aint seen one so thought i would ask here
    if anyone knows or thoughts on this wither it would work or not ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• any connector from mars users ?
    i know we have issues to overcome to achieve this like what build to compile against
    for droid ect ect and poss locations ect ect for chipset , offcourse we dont have the 5.0 lollipop
    but i think 4.2 is doable with mumudvb from some of what ive had read to me from google (always a pain)
    so any thoughts ? i know its not the best solution but could be very usfull with a kodi launcher right to kodi
    then pick up mumudvb as backen if its set to autostart and configed right.
    ive tested iptv simple with a m3ufile via tuner server via wetek , duo , zero and its picking up a ok via this
    so if mumudvb backend for android is doable it can broadcast to iptv simple same format as Tuner server does in E2
    and then kodi would pickup the backend , i know epg will be bit more work to get working right but thats gona be scripts and
    xml file type edits to get to something usable thats better than now and nxt but its a backend we can then work of as a kodi base
    since the TVH sourcecode for droid backend is not avail ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!