Gigablue HD ultra UE

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,553 times. The last Post () by toppo.

• hi,i have a gigablue hd ultra ue with vix image,the problem I have a lot of freezing using cccam,i have check my line in my other stb and it is working fine,would reflashing this stb to cure this or installing a new cam,i am using mgcamd 1.38,thanks

Edited once, last by toppo ().

• trying to flash gigablue hd ultra ue,have try with my usb drives and latest vix image and will not load,got a new 8gb Kingston usb drive and still no joy,have try with hp usb disk and try another vix image download no luck,stb just starts up and bypasses the usb,i have flash other boxs before and never had this problem

• Have you tried flashing the box with the internal HDD dis-connected if there is one fitted and nothing else connected to the box except for the usb stick you are using to flash it with.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• there is no internal HDD install,is there anything else that I could try

- - - Updated - - -

have being trying other ways to get my stb flash but having no luck,would anyone know if there is a setting some were that needs to be tick or untick to get this box to flash from usb,the usb is formatted fat 32 and the vix image files is loaded on it,thanks

- - - Updated - - -

got it to flash at last,now I have vix 4.1 loaded and can't find any cams,i thought they come with the new vix image or do I need to put them in

Edited once, last by toppo ().

• got my stb up & running and have install autobouquets & cross-epg and working ok,the only problem is that there is a lot of hd channels I need to remove (sly hd ) that are dead,have I to do this manually or is there another way to have a channel list without the dead hd ones

• got my stb up & running and have install autobouquets & cross-epg and working ok,the only problem is that there is a lot of hd channels I need to remove (sly hd ) that are dead,have I to do this manually or is there another way to have a channel list without the dead hd ones

Is this autobouquetsmaker installed in the VIx image or AutoBouquets by LraiZer installed on an other image??

If it's the Vix image version then when your selecting your region select the custom mode.... lets say for example your in London, then select Lonod Custom in the settings as opposed to London HD or SD.... the custom mode will remove the HD channels that don't work.

If it's AutoBouquets by LraiZer then when you set your area below that select in scan mode select : Available HD

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!