red sly card setupe local glitching every few secands

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,801 times. The last Post () by master G.

• The line that you have in your openbox, does this contain your dyndns addy or the ip address of your server? also is this still happening when you dis-connect any peers on your server??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

Use oscam only instead of the oscam+CCcam combo..

To setup a share create an [account] in oscam.user for each peer.. (description, user & password parameters can be changed to your own details)
    For example:
    oscam.user

In oscam.conf you should have the [cccam] protocol. port = 12000 can be changed to your own port.
    For example:
    oscam.conf

Code
    [cccam]
    port = [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000[/COLOR]
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

You can now give out C lines. your.hostname.org will be your dynamic hostname (if using an internal share use the servers ip address) & 12000 will be the cccam port which is open in your router..
    For example:

Code
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat1 support1[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat2 support2[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat3 support3[/COLOR]

You can`t create an N line in CCcam, this needs to be done in oscam with the [newcamd] protocol.. Create a new [account] in oscam.user and place the N line on your stb..

If you still get freezing/glitching view the oscam live log for errors.

• thanks for your reply master g in oscam conf i do not see cccam only see, web if, global, newcamd no cccam?

• Add this:

Code
    [cccam]
    port = 12000
    version = 2.1.3
    keepalive=1

ok done that its running much smoother now few more questions do i still create my users in cccam.cfg or oscam.user and does oscam.user run for both C/N lines correct me if im wrong thanks

• Separate CCcam is not used anymore, so don`t add anything to the CCcam.cfg. Add new users to oscam.user. Each user can be an n or c line as long as you have the [newcamd] & [cccam] paramaters in oscam.conf.

one more thing i dont have 2-3 pakages on my card how do i go about enabling them how do i share from other card sharers can i enable them with a c line from someone else ??? please advise thanks

• You can`t enable a package you don`t have on your card. When someone shares with you they usually give you reshare, so anyone that is on your server will also get to view whats available on their card/server..

im having problems was watching fine on open box no glitches no picture clearing oscam live log :

nline is created in oscam. user so dont no why it cant find it?

Edited once, last by leroy123 ().

• Official Post

you don`t have an account for the user waki who is trying to connect from 192.168.1.3

Look in /usr/local/etc for oscam.user.bak, if there is one there that will be the problem. .bak files are duplicates so delete them. If you have been editing oscam from the web interface it may have created this duplicate. Edit your files via FTP and this won`t happen..

You may need to add an account again for user waki in the new oscam.user. Or delete the new oscam.user user and remove the .bak from the old oscam.user.

Always backup your configs after you edit them in case something like this happens..

• getting this now live log files:

• In oscam.server the group on the reader will be group = 1. All new accounts in oscam.user must match this group, so add group = 1 to the account for waki.

Also add au = 1 to the user waki, without this your card won`t get an emm which updates entitlements.

i dont no where im going wrong this is what i have in oscam user:

make an account name wacky made an nline diffrent user name password or do i have to make an account and nline for every box ???

i always ftp and when i reboot oscam takes years to get oscam on the ip ?

Edited 2 times, last by leroy123 ().

• Official Post

The only thing you should have for the openbox in oscam.user is this:

Code
    [account]
    user = waky
    pwd = baky
    caid = 0960
    au = skyuk
    group = 1

An n line doesn`t belong in there as oscam will never read that format. The other account was setup for CCcam.. Remove the N line and other account..

You need a new account for every box you have. Oscam will block multiple boxes attempting access with the same account detaills..

• The only thing you should have for the openbox in oscam.user is this:

Code
    [account]
    user = waky
    pwd = baky
    caid = 0960
    au = skyuk
    group = 1

An n line doesn`t belong in there as oscam will never read that format. The other account was setup for CCcam.. Remove the N line and other account..

You need a new account for every box you have. Oscam will block multiple boxes attempting access with the same account detaills..

ive messed up big time when i reboot my server this is what comes up:ops::ops::ops:

i cant login ftp or open web if oscam please help!!!!!
    5dc99d667e29.png

i can login in putty

i did what you did and the pictures cleared i rebooted the vmware server and in loading up where every single line says ok one said fail in red when i login i got that i cant load oscam or ftp using winscp???

Edited 3 times, last by leroy123 ().

• What were you doing before this happened ?

i was in ftp winscp as root was going to delete the account in config.user but when going to them folder i could not see them ? then i though of loggin out and back in and it wouldent let me?

does it look like i have to start all over again:ops:

- - - Updated - - -

i was in ftp winscp as root was going to delete the account in config.user but when going to them folder i could not see them ? then i though of loggin out and back in and it wouldent let me?

does it look like i have to start all over again:ops:

I think I have moved the folders in ftp by accident what can I do to bring it back to normal any help and advice please

• Can you locate /usr or /usr/bin folders ?
    find env in telnet which used to be in /usr/bin.. This should tell us which folder needs to be moved..

Code
    find / -name env

doesent work says command not found

Any advice or help on this please

- - - Updated - - -

ive got it back up and running had to do a fresh install all over again please :beg: tell me how i can back up the whole server including oscam so i can restore if i come to problems again:dumb::dumb:

also another question in oscam.user if i dont want that user to share my line tto someone else or use the line on 2 boxes how is this possible ?

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing you should have for the openbox in oscam.user is this:

Code
    [account]
    user = waky
    pwd = baky
    caid = 0960
    au = skyuk
    group = 1

ive got it back up and running had to do a fresh install all over again please tell me how i can back up the whole server including oscam so i can restore if i come to problems again

also another question in oscam.user if i dont want that user to share my line tto someone else or use the line on 2 boxes how is this possible ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!