Black Hole 3.0.2 Vu+ DUO2 KODI 16.1 Jarvis backup by master G

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,923 times. The last Post () by car123.

• Menu -setup (or system) - service searching - automatic scan and select the satellite(s) with the missing channel(s).
    It could take a little bit of time to scan multiple satellites.
    When complete, just restart enigma2 or reboot and they should be back (hopefully)

• Thanks Codar, I have tried the service searching but will try again and also restart enigma. Will post back when done.....Many thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

I just completed the Service Searching in Auto mode again and after updating and restarting Enigma I still get the following error...

(SID not found in PAT)

and N/A in the channel list besides the Picon

I must be missing something but can't see what.

Once again thanks in advance for any help.

• Hi Bo,

Its actually BT Sports but wasn't sure if I could post the actual name....Sorry for any wasted time. I get BT Sports 1 and 3 but not 2 or any others. Feel even more stupid now....I also ensured in my Service Searching that I tried it in Auto and Manual mode and selected the correct Sat.

• Hi Bo,

Many thanks for that. Im off to try now....

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bo,

Im still having the same issue. I must be doing something wrong. I initially scanned in AUTO mode and then I tried MANUAL mode and pointed it at the correct Sat. Unfortunately after the scan I had the same issue. Could it be something to do with how I have the Tuners set up? I have gone through the other channels under 'Favourites' and BT Sports 2 is showing up in my list but has N/A at the side of it. When I select the channel it displays Service not found! (SID not in PAT). I am also unable to view Discovery History +1 and Animal Planet +1.

In MANUAL mode I don't see anywhere where I can input the info you supplied above.

Its obvious Im doing something wrong or I haven't set this up correctly in another area. Just trying to understand why.

All I did was flash the Duo2 with the Image above, set up the WiFi and enter a key for cccam. Other than that its as standard. So did I need to do some other setup or sequence of events...? Just find it odd that most of the channels are visible and Im able to watch.

• My tuners are setup like this:
    Tuner A:
    Single
    Sats: 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

Tuner B:
    Single
    Sats: 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

I also have Tuner C connected to a motorised dish but this doesn`t matter to you.
    To manually input a frequency:
    Manual Scan/ Type Of Scan: Single Transponder/ then input the info I gave you earlier, into the correct places.

bo

• Thanks Bo,

I understand how to manually scan now. I didn't even realise you could enter the info there manually....

Currently displayed on screen:-

28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
    DVB-S QPSK 11307H / 27500 / 5 / 6 (these figures change even though I was sure to enter the correct info you gave me. Im assuming this should change)

scan in progress - 9 % done! 98 services found!

Currently in progress. Will let you know how I get on.

Just to add I have set up the same build on My Dad's Vu+ Duo2 and he has the same issues so it must be something I am doing wrong and not a hardware type issue...

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello again,

I followed your suggestion and Im still unable to get BT Sport 2 :(

I get in the list:

0531 BT Sport 1 Live football
    0532 BT Sport 2 N/A (greyed out)
    0533 BT Sport 3 Live football
    0534 to 0541 Various BT sports (greyed out)

Both tuners set as per your info (already set correctly) thank you for confirming.

Any other reasons why I cannot get BTS2, etc?

• Menu- setup (maybe system) - service searching - manual scan.
    Try manually scanning with these values:
    Frequency 11344
    Polorisation Horizontal
    SR 27500
    FEC 5/6 (or auto)

Code
    http://www.lyngsat.com/tvchannels/uk/BT-Sport-2.html

Those channels changed frequency a while ago.
    What channel list are you using (it may need updating)?

• Hey Codar,

I will give that a go but may be tomorrow now. Thank you for your input. Im not sure what channel list I am using as all I have done is use the backup image attached to this thread and done little more than set up the WiFi. Strange thing is I have the same problem on 2 boxes as I used the same backup image on mine and my Dads Vu+ Duo2. Not sure how to update channel lists and need to read up more. Problem is when I read I'm not sure if I am going to make things worse and waste time by barking up the wrong tree, lol. I really appreciate all the support on here. Where will I find out what channel list I am using? According to the backup image listing I think it may be 'Catseye Motorised Channel list'. Would this affect things for me as Im using a fixed dish with dual LNB.

Edited once, last by mancsta ().

• Looks like autobouquetsMaker is on the image (Post #1 ,it maybe setup for uk)
    Try going into menu - setup - service searching - autobouquetsmaker.
    Hit "ok" then scroll down to start scan.
    You'll know if its been configured as it'll give you a status update across the bottom of the screen as to how many services its found.

• Thank you Codar. I can't get near the box tonight as the missus is watching TV..... ;) Will try at first opportunity. Thanks again...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

Thankfully I made some progress today. I travelled to My Dads house to check his settings as he was having the same problem as me. I went through all of the above suggestions and each time the channel was found during the search BUT I still couldn't access BT Sport 2. It showed in my channel list but it was still greyed out. Out of desperation I pressed and held the blue button and instead of selecting CrossEPG Downloader (so I could force refresh) I selected Cool TV Guide and BT Sport 2 worked. It had to be something I was doing that caused this and although Im not 100% why I at least have the channel back and working.

When I went to BT Sport 2 and checked the settings (when set on CrossEPG) I noted it was set to Vertical and not Horizontal and the frequency was slightly different too (even though I had completed the service search in settings. Im not sure why its not updated for me when using CrossEPG or whether I have missed a stage when setting up but it now seems to work OK simply by using Cool TV.

Thanks to all who made their suggestions and supported.

:)

• I already gave him those details which he still couldn't get working.
    bo.

• Hi,

The weird thing is I have just put the same settings on my box at home (after 'fixing' my Dads box) and I still had missing BT Sport 2.....Now I went into each of the TV guides and eventually found out what is going on....Someone on here may be able to explain it better but it seems its simply an issue with the channel listings/favourites. When I press the UP key and it brings up the guide I can select things like Movies or Sports. When I select Sports it then lists Sky Sports 1, BT Sport 1, etc (this isn't the order by the way just listing examples) I found BT Sport 2 was still missing, so I took a step back and scrolled through the listings. I came across another section called News and Sport and inside there I could see a mixture of news and sports channels. Now when I went back a step and scrolled further through the listings I came across another set of listings like Sky Sports, Sky News, etc. I eventually came across another section as Sports and inside I found a full listing of BT Sport, 1, 2 and 3, etc. My long winded point is it seems its just an issue with the way the channels are listed. I didn't realise the channel list was as long as it is and looks like a mixture of 'favourites'. So I can actually find the original listing that doesn't show BT Sport 2 and yet in another listing it shows and works OK. Does this sound correct....?

• I think you are looking at a favourites list made by master g on this backup. If you press up or down you will get a list of channels from wherever you selected the channel you are on. Example being you chose from a section "Sports". If you press up or down you will be in that section and you have the option to choose satellites(green). Open this and you will see all the satellites available. Choose 28.2e and it will bring up all the channels you got when you last scanned. See if the BT Sports 2 is there.

bo.

• That makes perfect sense and you are spot on....!

Really appreciate your support here and cheers for explaining. I thought I was going mad. HaHa

Superstar!! :)

• So are you getting BT Sport 2 from the satellite list you scanned?

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have all the channels you want working from your scanned satellite list, you can use those to replace any that`s not working in the favourites sections master G had created. Or just make your own favourites list.

bo.

• Hey Bo,

I have all the channels I want now thank you including BT Sport 2. I haven't edited a favourite list before but will have a read and sort it. If I select the green button I can choose the sat and also get the channels from there so all good.

Will post when I get chance to edit the favourite list.

I will add that this Backup from Master G is awesome and Im very impressed with it.

Cheers :)

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!