saterlites

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 444 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi guys
    I am back Have got box running again (dreambox 8oohd clone running dream elite black hole v 1.0,phoenix 2012.6.02 )the problem I am having is I have followed all instructions from the guys who got my box up and running again many thanks but I have been trying to get my other satellites with my mtr dish,having put a all sats tv list in and put all settings for usals I still only have astra 28.2 I am am wondering if I am missing something
    Any more help would be great John

• I think I am reading this right but have you been into tuner config and changed the settings to positioner and put your longitude and latitude in, then change the satellite in the channels menu and select and different channel. Maybe if you have changed the settings you need to do a reboot.

• Hi kegnkiwi been into config and changed setting and put long and lat in,can you explain what you mean by change channels in the channel menu
    Cheers john (by the way iam pretty usless)

change channels in the channel menu

Just change to a channel on a different satellite to the current satellite your positioned on.
    Hopefully, your dish will move to the corresponding satellite to view the channel. (testing the motor setup)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!