Amiko A3 Newcamd with OScam is not working.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,892 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello,

i have been trying to add paid newcamd server on my Amiko A3 using OSCAM tool. but channel its not working.

i have install the OScam tool from other thread from this site `AMIKO A3 Cccam`
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=78367

i opened a web browser , click files, oscam.server and added the configuration with no luck±

oscam.server:

[reader]
    device = server.com,12345
    user = xxxxx
    password = xxxxx
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    protocol = newcamd
    enable = 1
    label = amiko A3

• Hello,.

I'm having issues with this STB, it is Android and uses OSCAM as a softcam and I have not been able to make it work , not sure what i'm doing wrong and I would like to see if someone was able to make it work.

oscam.server:

[reader]
    device = server.com,12345
    user = xxxxx
    password = xxxxx
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    protocol = newcamd
    enable = 1
    label = amiko A3
    group = 1

- - - Updated - - -

i just want to check if i´following a correct procedure. to have this working

Edited once, last by jakjok ().

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!