server questions answers needed please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 467 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi all ive got a cccam server at the moment and it going strong. but time has come to want to have more cards.

so i was wondering what server i would need to have sly uk card , tring , viasat , jsc etc working in same server.

would i have to use oscam/newcs is there even a setup for this or does oscam read all of these cards. will they update ect.
    once i know where to go ill get my head round it.

thanks if you help me

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• For reading cards, I would say OSCam is your best bet, and it is also easier to get your cards to update with OSCam. It is possible to use OSCam on its own as a server, but you will arouse suspicion as to a lot of people OSCam server = card faker. If you are honest and your peers trust you, then it is a learning curve but good knowledge to have. I found a couple of fundamental flaws with the way OSCam handled requests when I was using it, but I had a quick look at it the other day after updating my firmware and OSCam version and these issues seemed not to exist (although I can't be 100% until setting it up in full again as a server)

I noticed you did look in to setting up an OSCam/CCcam setup on Ubuntu, and this might be the way to go. You can have your cards read in OSCam, and then send them to CCCam via nline 256 using CCcam 2.1.3 - but before doing this, have a look as the CCcam sections in this forum where you can get details on what cards can be read and how to set them up.

Probably best not to get too many cards as again people will get suspicious!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!