C line manually added in Super Setting decoding problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,640 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I had issue with this - I found that just waiting a while led to it eventually working. For me it seemed to me ok with the first ECM request, and then failed for the next one, and then worked after about a minute of waiting. I watched my OSCam server log to see what was happening while it was having the issues, and an issue I found wasn't helping was that on a channel with multiple caids such as JSC+ 1, it was having issues in determining which one to use. I found that if I defined the services on my server to block out caids that could not be decrypted by the server made the whole process a lot smoother. One of the issues with the EagleBox reported is the way it handles EMM requests. Not got this receiver now but that is what I did to resolve it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• From what you said you have the line in right, if the line is tested and it is coming back successful there is not much more you can do to get it working. I remember on certain channels where ecm requests are less frequent I had to wait a couple of minutes before it started working. I have seen an answer given to this problem in another forum that it is not a fault of the receiver, it is the server, but if something is not working in this receiver but is in another then that is just a cop out! I think there was also an update to the firmware a a while ago that was supposed to address the issues. I never used a line on this receiver from outside my own network, so I was able to resolve it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!