client constant channel changing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 736 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• Hi all,
    I have a good client and I may be being paranoid:beated: but every time I refresh cccaminfo his channel has changed,

# AVU Username Country / IP Usage Connected Idle time Ecm / Ok OK% Emm / Ok Ver Last used share Ecm time
    1 1249 xxxxx GB xx.xx.xx.xx 1018 00d 03:12:07 00d 00:00:01 16336 (3258) 12565 (3200) 76% 0 0 2.1.4 ***UK - Comedy Ctrl+1 [NDS3 0963] (ok)

is this normal?

cheers

• I turn me own channels over all the time for the ppv chans, oscam then caches and uses the cache rather than the card all the time.

Looks fine tbh, ages since I used cccam, not sure if cccam caches then uses the cache?

Oscam Example:

01d 00:37:57 0963:2332 *** UK: Disney Junior + by ***uk (94ms)

versus

01d 00:37:57 0963:132B *** UK: *** Sports News by ***uk (cache) (0ms)

Mate is a channel hopper, fecker can't keep his attention on one program for more than 10 mins :)

HTH

• Official Post

16336 ecm requests in 03hr:12min:07sec is alot, 5000 ecm would be one peer constantly using a card per day.

Seems this peer also has other peers on his server using your re-share.

If you think its too high give him no reshare, or if this is not your card he is using block the caid on his F line.

• ^^^ Possible

Mates right now and he's connected just 2 hours

21534 <-- nuts eh, he just can't stop changing channels.

Some people can get into a box and give reshares to themselves/others from a box on your server, easy to find though.

• just took away his re share (0.0.0) to test and its gone to zero usage, by the way I did email him a couple of days ago and haven't had a reply. Do you think I should leave it like this for a while to see if he makes contact.

Cheers

• 0 0 0 { 0:0:1} no reshare, suppose to be him only gets your local, fact is if you unsure about him and the fact you emailed him, turn him off, let him get back to you.

[edit] ban his IP assuming your using a linux server :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!