OpenaATV 5.3 Wetek play oscam problem

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,299 times. The last Post () by zoobihoobi.

• Just replied to your other post saying exactly the same thing, It appears to be libdbus 1.3 error with 5.3 I was going to join Openatv forum and post log but as you are a member already on that forum perhaps you could post yours on that forum as well. The more of us who mention it and provide logs the better the chance of a fix

• In the end I downloaded 10660 oscam from this site ftp ipk to tmp. Then from Wetek install local extension from tmp and reboot. Start cam go to oscam webif (ip adress:16001) copy conf, user and server files and any others you need like srvid dvapi to right locations, save after copying each file, once files are saved restart from oscam webif and working

Edited once, last by 1999gtv ().

• I downloaded the ipk of oscam 10660 from this site . Once downloaded to my computer I used filezilla to transfer the ipk of oscam to the tmp folder of openatv ( when using filezilla to connect to wetek openatv use your ip address of openatv, user name= root password left blank) once you have transferred the ipk to tmp folder you need to go back to your wetek and choose to install local extension. Install oscam and reboot wetek . Once rebooted you should be able to press blue button and get softcam menu, from there you can start oscam. You should be able to go to either the oscam webif which is your wetek ip address:16001 if using 10660 oscam or if you prefer use filezilla again and got to usr/keys/oscam to edit your files. My preference is doing it via webif I am less likely to make a mess of it doing it that way doing it from webif oscam files ended up in usr/keys/oscam ,some other oscam ipks will end up at etc/tuxbox/ config

Edited 3 times, last by 1999gtv ().

• im looking into this now to as i upgraded to 5.3 and have had issues with Linuxsat E2Addon
    as oscam dont work from the addon , ill be posting a working system for 28.2 hopeully this weekend
    if ive got time and misses dont want me to mucj ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• im looking into this now to as i upgraded to 5.3 and have had issues with Linuxsat E2Addon
    as oscam dont work from the addon , ill be posting a working system for 28.2 hopeully this weekend
    if ive got time and misses dont want me to mucj ;)

That will be very useful I had issues trying to install the same, just when you think you have finally found the E2 image you would be happy to use something is changed that breaks some of the addons you use. Tell the missus you have more important stuff to do, none of that girly stuff, I am sure we will visit you while you are in the hospital m8

• That will be very useful I had issues trying to install the same, just when you think you have finally found the E2 image you would be happy to use something is changed that breaks some of the addons you use. Tell the missus you have more important stuff to do, none of that girly stuff, I am sure we will visit you while you are in the hospital m8

lolz tbh i dinny mind been baw deep m8 lol , but ill tell her quick it the way ahead lol

on aside note OpenAtv is my E2 Msd backup i am moving over to LibreElec and droid in nand :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Alternative way to install; Press blue button scroll down to plugins then across to plugin filter, press ok and scroll down to user feed url and enter the following http://secret.mynonpublic.com/wetek then save using green button. Exit then press menu button on remote and then plugins,press ok to go into plugins menu then press green button to download plugins. Softcams are then available to download. Thanks to Mach1 for posting url on another forum.

• I also tried using OpenaTV 5.3 image. Able to install Oscam Emu found in this forum. When I go to Softcam Manager by pressing blue button. I can see Oscam Emu there but when I try to start it does not start and back to no Cam. I tried installing another Oscam emu version and also can see in the list under softcam Manager but when I try to start, it does not and back to no Cam position. What needs to be done so that It starts and running.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to basic. I installed clean image and follow the procedure prescribed by 1999gtv for url address and installed 10660 emu and it worked. Just changed the softcam key with updated key file. Thanks again for the supprt.

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!