Mgcamd - n-lines how to tell how many hops involved

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 596 times. The last Post () by GykuS.

• Hey guys,

I am running an Xtrend Et10k with the latest OpenVix and Mgcamd with n-lines.
    Testing lines at the moment for experimentation! How can I tell how many hops away a 'source' is? Pings are sub 50ms, but would like to know how to determine hops.
    Correct me if I am wrong but for cccam there is cccam info which helps to find this out?

Edited once, last by GykuS ().

• If your using Mgcamd you won't know what hop your receiving the ecm's on.... there is no webif when using Mgcamd to give you any info. Yes if you use CCcam as the emulator then you would be able to use CCcam info for info...

There is no support here for supporters of payservers bud.... this is made very clear in the rules. So if your using "test" lines on your own head be it......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for the response mckee25,

yes realised after I had had hit send and then wasn't able to modify my post until it went live, due to the way new threads are handled! Havel edited my original post ;-)
    New to E2 boxes so just learning at the moment, just found the card sharing sub forums so will have a read of how to use a local card too.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!