BlackHole 3.0.2 Revision C Vu+ Duo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,979 times. The last Post () by fatherjackoid.

• BlackHole 3.0.2 Revision C Vu+ Duo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

What's Included:

Blackhole 3.0.2 Revision C
    Catseye Full Motor Settings 15/04/2016
    Oktus Blue Picons 28.2E (Installed in internal flash, usr/share/enigma2)

Cams:

Oscam 11160 + CCcam 2.1.3
    CCcam 2.3.0
    Mgcamd 1.38
    (Please add your own configs)

Plugins:

CCam Info v1.3c
    TS media 11.1 Full
    Lairzer AutoBouquets E2
    Live Football 6.0
    Coolman Tv Guide v7.3.0
    Linuxsatsupport Addons Panel V1.2
    ShootYourScreen
    Cross EPG (configured to save to usb, updates at 06.15 daily)

Not all plugins have been re-skinned to suit for use with a HD skin....

Skins:

Default HD Skin

Bootlogo:

Latest Linuxsat Duo2 Bootlogo by Robijay

FTP Password: vuplus

:shake:

• Hi

I have a VU+ DUO2 with your image Black Hole3.02C. My VU+ Turbo tuner is plugged into my VU+. However it is finding services but AutoBouquets does not pick up the feeds. I don't know what to do.

Also when I tried to pause TV it said the operation is not allowed. Whats up with this?

GUYS HELP ON THIS PLEASE
    Tks
    Neo2

Edited once, last by Neo2: HELP ().

• Hi mckee great image but I'm having trouble with tsmedia. Long time since I updated my image and tsmedia was working fine under spa but now I've changed none of it is working. Used to be able to change the server address to proxy ones but under this addition I don't seem to be able to access this function. Any help would be great. Thanks

• Hi,
    I've been using this image for about a week now, and was trying to add some IPTV streams to the channel list. I'm using the E-Channelizer program to ease the process, and the streams can be played well in the program, but when I try to play it on the Duo2, all I get is a black screen. The same happens with the "built-in" streams in the IPTV plug-in.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I'll appreciate the help,
    Michael

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!