New to OScam on WeTek Play and pbnigma

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,337 times. The last Post () by cobidel78.

• Hi All

Firstly, great site, lots to educate me and I've clearly got lots to learn

Anyway, Ive managed to set up pbnigma on my wetek Play box and so far its all going to plan, got a new skin installed and messed about with the epg and bluqets.

I'm now trying to test an oscam Nline on it. It was given so I can check the quality I guess

Ive installed oscan lite but it hasnt created any of the requried config files in /etc/tuxbox/config_oscam the dir is completely empty

Ive greated the oscam.server file and put what I think are the correct details are in but Im still not able to access any of the encoded channels.

Im either doing something really stupid OR something has changed of late with the newer oscam builds.

My oscam.server file looks like this (obviously Ive changed all the details)

[reader]
    label = test
    description = oscam
    protocol = oscam
    device = XXXXX.XXX,XXXXX
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = xxxxxxxxxx
    password = xxxxxxxx
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0000:000000
    group = 1
    audisabled = 1

xxxxxxxx's are all the data I've been given....everything else I'm kind of flying blind with

What about other files in that config DIR. do I need a load more files and if so how do I configure those

Sorry for all the questions and I hope they are not that stupid..

Happy to try any suggestion although I fear I may need to test a new NLine or whatever it is ive been sent

by the way

below is the format I was sent the details in to test

N: txxxxxxxx.xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone

• Im trying to set up an nline aswell with no luck. I deleted my config_oscam off my wetek by accident and tought by updating to the latest pbnigma i would get them back but i didnt.
    Can i just create a config_oscam folder and put a oscam.server file into it or do i need all the other user files that i deleted. If i do could someone tell me where i can download them to get them back thanks

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!