OMNIKEY 3121 and CCcam config

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,741 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Please ned help on this.
    I'm newbie on CS, I managed to build Ubuntu server , which is working fine, I installed cccam which is also working fine and managed to install Omnikey reader 3121 which is detected fine on ubuntu. I have already managed to forward the port and also have DNS account .Now my problem is how to configure the cccam.cfg for this card reader? I want to use a sly card. Please help on that. I think i'm nearly there but can't go anymore. Also how can I check if my card is working fine on cccam?
    thank

- - - Updated - - -

no one to help? is it hard to do?

• Thx master G.
    I want to use CCcam, so if I use OSCam with omnikey to read my sly card,then is there anyway to use CCcam on my friends dreambox? if yes, pls show me the right direction.

Edited once, last by pepe17 ().

• Thanks Master G for your help and advice.
    I Installed cccam+oscam and works fine so far BUT my problem now is this: when I add users in oscam, only one user is showing connected others are offline. I dont know why?
    secondly is on cccam webinfo it shows my server is there but no clients.
    please help on that.
    many thx.

• Tried to use OScam only and get these msgs , and only 1 client is shown there not others. any help on that?

2016/05/02 17:45:29 0 s init for all local cards done
    2016/05/02 17:45:29 0 s ERROR: anti cascading is enabled but ac_logfile is not set.
    2016/05/02 17:46:00 96CEBB8 c client connected to 12233 port
    2016/05/02 17:46:00 96CEBB8 c encrypted newcamd:12233-client 192.168.0.1 granted (john, au=on (1 reader))
    2016/05/02 17:46:00 96CEBB8 c user john authenticated successfully (OSCam)
    2016/05/02 17:46:00 96CEBB8 c AU disabled for user john

• Your using newcamd protocol to connect john (not cccam) who is inside your network.
    Have you a cccam entry in your oscam.conf file (it isn't normally there if your using oscam/cccam combination as cccam takes care of this as the server listen port)
    Other than that, just use newcamd protocol but you'll have to open 12233 port in your router for outside peers to connect.
    Post up your configs, they'll give an idea about what's going on (hash # out sensitive info)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!