Settings & remote with Black Hole image on Duo2 - HELP PLEASE

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by josephine5899.

• Hello,

Please can someone help, tell me how to adjust settings, such as change the way buttons on remote control behave, & maybe allocate hotkeys, etc, etc.
    I looked in the >Set up, >System, >Customise, menus, but it's limited as to what it can adjust.

ALSO, When I open the channel list, I want the numbers on the remote control to scroll quickly. For example, if I’m on BBC, if I press S button, it should go to the channels starting with S – but it does not

Thank you,

• On Blackhole go to main menu/addons/addons download manager/Blackhole addons plugins.Scroll down to a plugin called multi quick button and ok to install.When your box restarts you'll have a plugin in the green panel where you can assign the buttons on the remote to function as you like.

• I'll try that later tonight - thanks very much for this info.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
    Thanks robocop1967 - Multi quick works to a point.

ALSO, When I open the channel list, I want the numbers on the remote control to scroll quickly. For example, if I’m on BBC, if I press S button, it should go to the channels starting with S – but it does not. Any ideas on this please, or do I have to scroll through hundreds of channels to get to letter S, or T, etc.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!