oscam slyuk 0963 white card new

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,697 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi I have a question if any one can help it will be much appreciated I just want to know if getting my new card and pairing with a THOMSON DSI8215 I will be able to get the box id to work in oscam ymod hence also getting BT sports hd to clear and racing UK hd I know you can't get sky pack hd my main is will the hex calculator method work on this box before I go and pair it thanks in advance also I know this question as been asked many times but just want reassurance it still his the case thanks

• You will be lucky if sky will pair a card to the old Thomson HD box bud....... pair your card to a SD reciver. BT Sports & Racing Uk will still work with oscam/CCcam etc even if you do this. Sky do not look after the card security for BT sports or racing UK etc...

Pair you card to a SD box and your boxkey will work for using in a server etc....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi master g you do mate i have paired it with an amstrad drx 550 and activated it online it only had a 10 digit serial number and it asks for a 11 minimum when activating online so i just added a capital A at the end and it worked straight away saves the phone call to sky and just converted the number to hexi decimal and put box id into oscam and a presto sorted sky sports , movies bt now working thanks for your replies and hope this can help some one else if they need it remember if you have old sky box and dont want to ring sky just add a Capital A to your 10 digigit serial and then you can activate online thanks again:avatar:

• I'm not to sure to be honest but i tried with my other white sky card and was only getting the entertainment package tried all sorts including converting the box key but that is paired to a newer model sky hd box and was getting no where so when i got my new one better ask the question and than finding out to late (thanks again mckee25) so i paired it up how i said online tried in oscam without box key conversion and again only entertainment so converted to hexi decimal added boxid restarted come straight on

Also will i have to put back in original skybox to update entitlements on the date its showing in 2 months or will they update through oscam ymod ?

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!