problem with oscam cccam restart

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 483 times. The last Post () by robocop.

• Could anybody help running ubuntu 12.04 oscam cccam server everything was working perfect cron job to restart at 4am never had a problem then in the last 3 days server will not restart i have to go into oscam and shtdown and restart i have cleared all log files thinking they might have got to large not sure what else to do

Thanks in advance.

• Did you use thatfellows guide to setup your server?
    Have you anything like this in /etc folder, crontab?

In yellow, stops cccam and oscam.
    In red , starts oscam and cccam.
    In green, cleans up cccam log (maybe set it to clean daily to avoid large logs, replace 6 with * and adjust times to suit your needs)
    Full cron explanation here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…t=14263&highlight=crontab

• Thanks for the reply codar here is my problem just checked my folders in etc cant find any cron jobs in the daily folder or any other folders that say cron i know my update cccam script is working ok every night as i updated it last night to see if was working and it replaced and backed up cccam.cfg and it is checking that cccam and oscam are ok i updated from 10.1 to 12.04 about 2 months ago would the cronjobs have changed i have had this running about 3 years and used the original youknowho script on the forum to set it up

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry just found this script
    6 03 * * * root killall CCcam.x86
    56 03 * * * root killall oscam
    57 03 * * * root /var/script/configupdate.sh >> /var/cccamlog/configupdate.log
    58 03 * * * root /var/script/keyupdater.sh
    59 03 * * * root /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    59 03 * * * root /usr/local/bin/oscam -b
    */5 * * * * root /var/script/CCcamCheck.sh
    */5 * * * * root /var/script/OscamCheck.sh
    03 04 * * 6 root /var/script/LogCleanUp.sh >> /var/cccamlog/CleanUp.log

cheers

• ok i changed the time of the restart last night and checked this morning and all is running strange one i hope this has fixed the problem .

Thanks for all your help .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!