3D

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 929 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• good question i have not paid much attention on 3D stuff as i norm just rip my BR ect ect to be able use over network on kodi
    anything i reckon will be good to watch in 3D , but you would think that most providers have some sort of 3D on there systems eh
    although it may be like slys i dont think you can access there's as its in the HD bundle im sure

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• 3D appears to have been a flop would you agree?

for LiveTV yeah i would i do watch alotta 3D though just not live :)
    only so many things are good in 3d in i think the limit of 1080i on live Tv is not a great help either :)

but i dont think its a flop persay just not implamented right and to much upscaling to HD used by broadcasters

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• i bought an all singing & dancing Samsung 3D Tv approx 3years ago ... £1200
    & watched 1 film in 3D :dumb:

what was the title ?

yah should defo check out inception in 3d epic

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• there are plenty of 3d films out there. its just that providers are withholding access to them. the likes of Netflix and amazon, are you telling me that they can stream 4k but not 3d ? unfortunately blurays are extortionate and infact all of mine come from other sources which go straight onto my plex.

• i hear you bit yah gota realize all 3D is broadcast in 1080i via 28.2
    its not just about content because they have enough content really but they choose to
    upscale 1080i to 3D , the 3D has been patched really when it comes to broacasts to certian exstent
    so that most will upgrade because if you think that when sly gave 3D that the BBC had not already
    did superHD via concert from japan live ! via online capibilitys about same time ,
    now sly has a good deal with BBC and is the place red button came from also same reason red button was never on
    vermin in UK because sly paid 7mill more so BBC would not let em have it ;)
    so lets face it 3D is put on backburner till 4k is norm :) everyone wins then since most major film fcatorys have some sort of
    agenda with most major applience makes ;) hence why sonys wins alot in most games like Betamax in M$HD for example :)

so be under no illusion its not about content just what the broadcaster is content sending down the pipe :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!