Sourcing a Vu+ Duo Power Supply??? - Mine is Dead!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,170 times. The last Post () by pacman362.

• Its impossible to get spare parts for the Vu+ boxes if the box is still in warranty you should be able to get it repaired for free

you could try looking on ebay for spares they come up some times there is a broken duo on ebay which might have a working psu Item number: 280813303251 ask the owner about the the box problems

good luck

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• We don't keep spare supplies in stock for these but we could possibly get you one to special order (can't promise we'd need to make enquiries for you) but we have been able to obtain them in the past with just a short wait, depends what's available at the time though. Give us a call at the shop tomorrow on 0116 2987181 and we'll take some details from you and do our best to get you one.

• @sat-shop - is there no way you can track the serial number from the box as to when it was purchased / bought into stock by yourselves??? it was bought from your store, i did raise a ticket but i was asked to supply purchase details and the guy on here who i bought it from hasnt come back to me yet?? , i will buzz you tomorrow though thanks! I wont put a link to another site but the PSU's are £50 delivered from a vu+ spares site in Australia which seems very good, also they do mainboards, and the LCD / card reader sections too!!!

Just took the PSU out and there is a big brown mark on the bottom of the circuit board and around a capacator on the top!

• Im afraid how the spares situation works in Australia is likely to be a lot different to over here in Europe and even the UK itself, but at least you know you have an option from the other place, but Im sure we can get you one if you give us a call to take some details from you.

Regarding any warrenty repairs (for any products) then yes we are going to need a customer supplies purchase details to us but I should also point out a warrenty can not be transfered to a third party anyway, we have allowed it in the past and been stung because of it so we have to be fairly strict with that one Im afraid for various reasons but I will also add were more than approachable and if we can help we will :)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!