Firmware Openbox S10 V2 Released !! Red Passion (03/02/2012) !!!!!

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,366 times. The last Post () by zagzagfx.

• I've upgraded my genuine S9 box, but the only option I can choose in the menu is "Upgrade by USB." All the other options are greyed out.

• I've upgraded my genuine S9 box, but the only option I can choose in the menu is "Upgrade by USB." All the other options are greyed out.

hello,
    trying to save your files, then do a factory reset, then you do an update of your S9,

• Hi does anyone have any problems using this firmware getting cccam or mgcamd working on openbox s10, i have tried many ways but it will not upload via usb:
    N:------------------------- 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

Its driving me mad , have dhcp on.usb stick formatted to fat 32, i have also tried putting CWS_ instead of the N and saving it as Newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg but the box just is not finding either of the config files, any help would be great.

• Hi does anyone have any problems using this firmware getting cccam or mgcamd working on openbox s10, i have tried many ways but it will not upload via usb:
    N:------------------------- 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

Its driving me mad , have dhcp on.usb stick formatted to fat 32, i have also tried putting CWS_ instead of the N and saving it as Newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg but the box just is not finding either of the config files, any help would be great.

Try using the ftp tool : FTP_TOOL_STBHD_LAN_MM.zip for upload.

• Ok just downloaded and tested, first of all thanks to uploader for posting this.

A few things to report. I do like the look of it, the icons, the colours etc.

But i still have the persistent freezing with the remote when turning off the box, was hoping this issue was fixed.
    I have tried to play avi files and i do hear sound but no picture, all the avi files do work in surround sound system.
    I tried recording to usb, which it seems to do ok without any error messages, but i can not play back as it stutters and a message appears, device too slow.

Would love to hear has anyone got the same issues, especially the freezing on standby, as i use a video senderquite often from another room in the house, it would be great to turn off the box properly using the remote.

Many thanks

• I have no problems (freezing), when turning off the box.
    Playing avi files, correct. You can"t play all avi files, i dont know the reason. Mkv files (HD) works good.
    Is your box S9,S10,S11 or S12 ?

• Box is an S10, Alibaba1802.

When i turn off the box, the lights on the box go out, but the channel stays on. When i try to turn the box back on using the remote it does not respond.

Thanks for the upload, just reporting what i find.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!