OpenESI-3.0-WeTekPlay is coming

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,876 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Any idea when as I have seen plenty released for other sat boxes but none for Wetek

how long is a peice of string b ut i always think what will it do that OpenAtv cant

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Curiosity value I suppose, just like to try these images and still searching for one I am 100% happy with, all current have good and bad points. I like to try new stuff and will probably end up reducing my Wetek to a smoking heap one day doing something I shouldn't be trying. The reason I bought Wetek was as a box to experiment and try and learn new things with. I am at the age where the braincells need some stimulation and it keeps me out of the wife's hair so she is happy.

• what do you want to do with the E2 image ? whats not been met on what yah using ?
    i use wetek mostly on libreElec as im sure yah know but what yah want to do that is not working on E2
    OpenAtv l8 ist image ? i only ask as i like a challenge :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I like libreelec use it on my pi and have your backup on sdcard with Wetek. I find it difficult to set up and keep running well, compared to E2 anyhow. It is best kodi user experience imho, find kodi sluggish but improving gradually on E2 which is still far better than android. I have ditched android completely on both wetek's wife is happiest using Atv 5.3 which works well for tv watching but kodi experience lets it down a little. Also like Pli image from 6/3/2016 as that works well including recording and timeshift but no kodi. If there is an image out there that can combine good kodi experience with the easy tv experience of atv or pli that would be my ideal. If anyone ever does a complete guide to Libreelec set up, and a guide to how to keep it up to date ie epg and the like that would be of interest. I seem to get a mental block at some stage during the setup no matter how many times I do it.

• i just grab a backup of the channel data from Openatv5.3 via dreambox edit then convert& send over to Libreelec via E22TVH
    takes about 5 mins all in tops

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Enigma2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!